Paul Davis Restoration of Ocean & Monmouth Counties is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair and clean up damage to residential, commercial and institutional properties caused by fire, water, mold, storm or other disasters. Paul Davis was founded in 1966 and is a rapidly growing network consisting of 300+ franchises, all independently owned and operated.
History of Innovation
The Paul Davis network is known for its innovation and has pioneered many initiatives that have helped shape the property damage restoration industry.
- One of the first networks to work with the insurance industry to better service policyholders in cleaning up and restoring property damage
- Introduced the use of computerized estimating and line item pricing when performing a job estimate.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by using the latest in scientific methods and technology
- Developed an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to monitor, measure and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
Our heritage is one of innovation, can do attitude and outstanding customer service. The Paul Davis franchise network focuses on delivering services in the communities, towns and cities across the U.S., having created a synergy of excellence, expertise and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your business or home is damaged by fire, water, mold, storm or other disaster, Call Paul!