Paul Davis Restoration of Ocean & Monmouth Counties is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair and clean up damage to commercial, residential and institutional structures caused by storm, water, mold, fire or other disasters. Paul Davis was founded in 1966 and is a rapidly growing network consisting of 300+ franchises, all independently owned and operated.
History of Innovation
The Paul Davis network has helped shape the property damage restoration industry by being innovative and pioneering many initiatives.
- One of the very first networks to work with the insurance industry to more efficiently service policyholders in restoring and cleaning up damage to properties
- Introduced the use of line item pricing and computerized estimating when performing a job estimate.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by using the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Developed an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to measure, monitor and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
Our heritage is one of innovation, can do attitude and outstanding customer service. The Paul Davis franchise network focuses on offering services in the communities, towns and cities across the U.S., having created a synergy of excellence, expertise and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your home or business has been damaged by storm, fire, water, mold or other disaster, Call Paul!