Paul Davis Restoration of Ocean & Monmouth Counties can restore items from documents and clothing to furniture and electronics and more.
After damage has happened to your home, the recovery process can seem overwhelming when you see how many things there are to do. One is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that dear possessions that were at one point immediately considered ruined may now be are just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots and shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working closely with you to identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis can clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping sentimental possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always uses the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were discarded in the past. We will work hard to save these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.